Bed bug Control
Bed Bugs Treatment
Bed bugs can live anywhere! They can live in your home, hotels, hostel, schools, restaurants, furniture, suitcases, and wallets for months without food.
Bed bug Control
EOA offers best and lasting solution for bed bug control. We have been treating Homes and commercials infested with bed bugs for over 10 years- we are highly experienced enough to help you get rid of bed bugs from your home or commercial properties with our Eco friendly services. Our bed bug removal treatment is safe for you and your family with 100% satisfaction Guaranteed! Our materials are Eco friendly, non- toxic, and highly effective.
Our Approach Method
- Inspection: Our EOA Technician will carry out an intensive inspection to identify where the bed bugs live in your home and most especially paying more attention to the most vulnerable places such as: Beds, Mattresses, Couch, Walls, Crack and Crevices around the rooms etc.
- Removal: Our EOA Technician will remove or kill the existing bed bugs from your home- both the Adults and their eggs.
- Follow-Up: From experience we know bed bugs might not leave your home in one day and that’s the fact about this creature. It will be difficult to get rid of bed bug in one day service but our follow- up service will help in eradicating them completely. EOA Technician will revisit and monitor the progress to ensure we have a complete eradication.
“Still can’t believe that the bed bugs I was battling with since last year that seems impossible to get rid of are finally gone, after the professional service from eoa pest control and fumigation services.
Thanks eoa, I can now have friend and family coming to spend weekends.
If you have a pest problems, I advice you call eoa pest control and fumigation services.
Bed Bugs Fact
- Bedbugs can live anywhere! They can live in your home, hotels, hostel, schools, restaurants, furniture, suitcases, and wallets for months without food.
- Bed bug can live in any home- No matter how beautiful, ugly or clean. You don’t have bed bugs in your homes because you are dirty (however dirty environment helps them to multiply quickly).
- Bed bug doesn’t really operate during the day except if the infestation is really high. They operate mainly at night and they are very fast to catch up with.
- Bed bug bite do not hurt nor wake up their human host while feeding on him or her. They are silence eaters.
- Bed bug hide for 5- 10 days after meal for their food to digest and to lay their eggs.
- Bed bug female can lay more than 200 eggs and their eggs are almost too tiny to see.
- Bed bug can hide in the smallest space that you can’t imagine such as; crack and crevices, at the back of the wall frames, books etc.